Victor Rasuk Talks About Sam Taylor-Johnson's Exit from 'Fifty Shades of Grey' and Mentions Dakota

by - 11:43 AM


Victor Rasuk thinks it will "suck" not having Sam Taylor-Johnson direct the next 'Fifty Shades' movie.

The 31-year-old actor - who starred as José Rodriguez in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' - has revealed his personal disappointment at Sam's decision to walk away from the sequel, but is "excited" to welcome a new director.

Victor said: "Obviously I have both a personal relationship with her and Aaron [Taylor Johnson]. It's rare you get to work with people you love.

"We all had a personal relationship with her so we're all going to miss her. With Sam, she did such an amazing job, especially with Dakota [Johnson] as she was completely instrumental in bringing out that female voice."

"Obviously that's going to suck. But a new director will bring a new voice and I'm excited about having that."

Victor also revealed he's looking forward to reprising the role of Anastasia Steele's best friend in the follow-up movie, having developed a good working relationship with 'Fifty Shades' author E.L. James.

He admitted: "I'm very excited. Like you, I don't know much about it, but it is evident from the books that Jose is in all three.

"[E.L. James] and I had a good relationship, so I'm hoping [I'll be asked back]."




You May Also Like

0 comments